Code of Conduct (Guidelines)
The following guidelines are recommendations:
- Happiness is encouraged
- No straight up business/brand accounts (Art or homemade stuff is fine.).
- Try to be your best self.
- Have fun.
- Don't be a dick.
- Don't Harass anyone*.
- Please no hacky.
- Hide contentious posts - political, religious, advertising (products/brands), or similar behind a Content Warning to give people the ability to opt-in to discussions. Be as creative with your Content Warnings as you want.
- and so on.
Code of Conduct (Rules)
The following types of content will be removed, and may result in account suspension and revocation of access to the service:
- Registering accounts with inherently malicious intent.
- Unauthorised distribution of any personal information or data (DOXing).
- Impersonation : You may not impersonate individuals, groups, or organisations in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse, or deceive others. While you may maintain parody, fan, commentary accounts, you may not do so if the intent of the account is to engage in spamming or abusive behaviour.
- Any conduct intended to incite other users to perform any of the aforementioned actions, is also disallowed.
- Racism or advocation of racism.
- Sexism or advocation of sexism.
- Discrimination or advocation against genders and sexual minorities.
- Homophobia, Biphobia & Transphobia (Trans Rights are Human Rights).
- Xenophobia and/or violent nationalism.
- Gore and extremely graphic violence, including artistic depictions.
- Suicide or self-harm: You may not promote or encourage suicide or self-harm.
- Stalking; including advocating any physical, sexual, or emotional harm against individuals or groups.
The following types of content are explicitly disallowed and will result in revocation of access to the service:
- Conduct promoting the ideology of National Socialism (Seriously. Absolutely no Nazis!).
- Content illegal in Germany, Switzerland and/or France, such as holocaust denial or Nazi symbolism.
- Violence: You may not make specific threats of violence or wish for the serious physical harm, death, or disease of an individual or group of people. This includes, but is not limited to, threatening or promoting terrorism. You also may not affiliate with organizations that — whether by their own statements or activity both on and off the platform — use or promote violence against civilians to further their causes.
- Child sexual exploitation: You may not promote sexual depictions of children in any way (regardless of context).
* Harassment includes offensive posts/comments/content/media related to age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation. It also includes deliberate intimidation, stalking, sustained disruption, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
Notice: Users who don't respect rules will be silenced or suspended, depending on the violation severity. The administration of the service reserves the right to revoke any user's access permissions, at any time, for any reason, except as limited by law.